At Stellar, we offer something rather rare in our industry: true design-build services.
We don’t use the term “design-build” loosely. As a vertically integrated company, we offer all the services along the supply chain by our own employees, who operate as one unified team, under one roof. On our projects, we are the architects, the engineers, the general contractor and more. This means we can provide clients total single-source accountability and responsibility, resulting in greater efficiency and cost savings.
Under the design-build model, an owner enters into a single agreement with one company for both the design and construction of a project. Over the last few decades, the design-build model has grown in popularity across the world, as owners have realized its significant benefits.
From the very first conceptualization stages through final construction and commissioning, our architects, engineers and construction professionals work together seamlessly. By closely collaborating throughout the entire project lifecycle, we can use a phased approach with initial work beginning while plans and specifications for later stages are completed.
As a result, the close cooperation between our design and construction professionals saves both time and money. And it provides for a faster path to completion, meaning a quicker and better return on our clients’ investment. It also means:
- Streamlined project delivery – one entity, one contract, one unified process
- A single point of contact for enhanced efficiency and responsiveness
- Senior-level accountability and coordination of all design and construction activities
- Architectural designs developed with engineering and construction perspectives
- Earlier budgeting development, a fast-track schedule and cost-savings plans
- Better quality, as teamwork and collaboration foster innovations to deliver a better project than initially imagined