Planning for sustainability during the pre-construction stage can pay huge dividends throughout the life of any facility.
Because environmental responsibility is important to our clients—and often more so to our clients’ customers—we plan for energy efficiency and conservation of resources from the earliest stages.
- Stellar’s LEED accredited professionals are fully qualified to meet the U.S. Green Building Council’s standards for LEED levels from Certified to Platinum.
- We are able to meet all U.S. military requirements for sustainable construction.
- Stellar has consistently been ranked among the nation’s top “green design and construction” firms by ENR (Engineering News Record Magazine) Magazine.
- The headquarters building of the Stellar Commercial business unit in Jacksonville is certified LEED Silver.
- Stellar conscientiously strives to take advantage of sustainable energy technology and to reduce the environmental impact of our work through:
- Waste elimination
- Sustainable green energy and renewable energy alternatives
- Alternative eco-friendly materials
- Water efficiency
- Emissions reduction