Can your business overcome the risks of COVID-19?
There are many ways to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in your plant. Stellar’s engineers can help you find the right solutions to protect your customers, employees and business.
COVID-19 has had a profound effect on production and has changed the way we do business forever. As industries urgently search for the best solutions to protect their associates, consumers and economic survivability; the dedication, creativity, and determination of professionals everywhere has brought us tools to help maintain sanitary conditions.
Stellar Industrial Solutions has assembled a dedicated team to help you select the optimal solution and develop a plan for keeping your plant sanitary.
- Create positive air pressure in your clean room so untreated air doesn't enter
- Consider which areas need positive or negative air pressure. Is more outside air needed? Does humidity affect COVID-19? Is air velocity important?
- Filter intake air to remove particles
- Even the most expensive filtration solutions won’t work properly if not maintained. A filtration system can be harmful to the rest of your systems if it is not correctly chosen and installed.
- Sanitize air by passing it through bi-polar ionization or UV lights located safely within ducts before sending it into the clean space
- These are only two of the emerging technologies in the COVID-19 fight. Which ones are right for your type of manufacturing plant? What are the pros and cons? What are the maintenance requirements and costs of ownership?