Stellar Announces New Organizational Structure
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Jan. 30, 2023) — Stellar’s Industrial Solutions group is ushering in a new era of leadership. Hand-picked to provide the highest level of expertise in the field, the leadership team will help the organization achieve its goals for providing innovative solutions in today’s industrial refrigeration market while building the go-to, high-performance refrigeration resource of the future.
Members of the new Stellar Industrial Solutions leadership team include:
- Chris Williams, Senior Vice President, Industrial Group
- Robbie Roberson, Vice President, Aftermarket Services
- Brian Reeves, VP of Start Up & Commissioning
- Chase Sly, PE, Director of Engineering
- Shawn Rapp, Director of Regional Projects
- John Rupe, Director of Field Services
- Brad Johnson, Director of Operations
- Todd Pranger, Director of Business Development
- Brandon Cheesman, Automation & Controls Manager
"This deliberate restructuring in leadership was necessary to honor our Core Values, providing superior Customer Service & encouraging Innovative Solutions," said Brian Kappele, Stellar’s Chief Executive Officer."Clients struggle to find a trusted industrial solutions provider that is capable of exceeding their standards and is consistently focused on safety, reliability and performance. We intend to be that solution.”
The company was founded in 1985 with a focus on industrial refrigeration. Today, industrial systems are the sole focus of more than 230 of its designers, engineers, field staff and service technicians, who provide a comprehensive range of services, from custom design and installation to aftermarket service and maintenance.