The future of our profession, and of our children, is something Stellar holds dear.
That’s why we formed a partnership with Allen D. Nease High School to establish the Stellar Academy of Engineering.
Located near Stellar’s Jacksonville headquarters, the academy is a training program that combines an intensive curriculum with real world experiences designed to encourage and advance students’ futures in engineering. Many of our own company engineers teach at the academy, which strives to:
- Enhance the quality, diversity and number of students entering the engineering professions
- Provide dual-enrollment college credit
- Teach manual and AutoCAD drafting skills
- Provide field trips to job sites and professional offices
- Introduce students to career options
- Provide internships
For more information, we invite you to visit the academy’s home page.