Reliable partner. Qualified to serve those who serve us
With one of the industry’s most comprehensive lists of self-performed services, Stellar is the proven partner for military assignments of all kinds. We’ve partnered with armed forces branches across the nation to quickly design and deploy facilities for everything from multi-story lodging facilities that take up nearly a city block to renowned gaming and entertainment centers.
The quality of our work is never in question, and we’ve even adopted the Army Corps of Engineers’ three-phase quality program for all of our work, not just military assignments.
Our integrated team excels in addressing the unique requirements involved in designing and building facilities on military installations and government-owned property:
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFAR)
- Buy American Act
- Installation design guidelines (IDGs)
- Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC)
- Anti-terrorism force protection (ATFP) guidelines
- Installation and jobsite security parameters during construction
- Davis-Bacon Wage Act
We offer the flexibility and expertise to execute a project in multiple ways:
- Offering full turnkey services as the design-builder
- Providing full engineering and design services
- Collaborating with other design firms and specialty contractors while managing construction or acting as general contractor
- Partnering with disadvantaged businesses as a participant in the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) 8(a) Mentor/Protégé Program
- Installation and jobsite security parameters during construction including EM 385-1-1
In addition to complying with the host of governance directives, legislation and best practices, we incorporate energy efficiency and sustainable design wherever possible. Whether clients are seeking to achieve LEED certification or implement sustainable initiatives with payback in the short term, our team is skilled in delivering facilities with eco-friendly building materials, reduced water and energy consumption, as well as green energy alternatives.