Your single-source solution for compliance with leading regulatory agencies
Stellar has unparalleled background and expertise in ammonia refrigeration. We are also your single-source solution for compliance with leading regulatory agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Our compliance expertise and services include:
- Development of PSM programs
- Digital document management
- Planned maintenance alerts
- Preparation for agency audits
Stellar Sets Precedent for Mechanical Integrity
Mechanical Integrity Inspections (MIIs) from Stellar ensure your refrigeration system is designed, installed, and maintained with compliance in mind. MIIs support safe, proactive, and productive operations throughout the lifetime of your equipment. Our inspections always abide by the regulations and standards set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR).
With Stellar, you receive comprehensive evaluations at regular intervals. Each inspection involves a detailed assessment of your system, including:
- Examination and evaluation of refrigeration equipment and piping
- Documentation of equipment nameplate data and operating conditions
- Non-destructive testing of piping and equipment
- Preparation of final inspection reports, certifications, and tracking forms
- Recommendations for improvement
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Provide your team the clarity it needs to safely service your refrigeration equipment. Stellar’s experts offer on-site Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for safe and proper, day-to-day equipment operation and for performance of periodic major and minor maintenance activities. In addition to providing detailed operations.
Ensuring Compliance and the Success of Your Team
Stellar’s SOP programs ensure your personnel understand compliance and execute critical tasks correctly every time. This eliminates critical errors that result in loss of productivity and equipment damage. The programs include:
- Equipment-specific training – not generalized training
- Easy to understand instructions with checklists to ensure adherence to SOP
- Notification of affected plant personnel
- Lock-out/tag-out procedures
- Isolation of key valves
- Proper re-start procedures
The Only SOP Partner You Need
Stellar is your single SOP solution for the entire lifetime of your equipment. We help you establish a long-term training regimen for your team. Our methods ensure strict adherence to existing and future standards from all regulating programs and agencies, including:
An additional service offered by Stellar is digital storage and online access to your records via our NH360 software. Our PSM programs are stored and accessible online, enabling you to quickly view inspection documentation, equipment history, and learn when inspections are due.
Get your equipment on track for long-term, compliance, and success.
Contact one of our PSM Compliance experts to learn more about the value of PSM from Stellar.